New players only. Further terms apply, full T&C’s apply, 18+, www.begambleaware.org
TheLotter is one of the largest online lottery sites in the world, and state that they have paid out more than $100 million in lottery prizes to some 7 million winners from across the globe, with TheLotter’s biggest winner was a woman from Panama who was the sole winner of a Florida Lotto jackpot worth $30,000,000!
Below you’ll find a quick facts table for an overall insight on what this site offers, as well as a full review on everything you need to know about this lottery.
|TheLotter Quick Facts Table|
15% Discount For Your First Purchase On All Lotteries
Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Trustly, Sofort, Giropay, EPS, Bancontact, Rapid Transfer, PSE, Efecty
Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Transfer
US Powerball, Spain EuroMillions, Austria EuroMillions, Italy SuperStar, Italy SuperEnalotto, US MegaMillions, Europe EuroJackpot, France Loto, Spain La Primitivia, Australia Oz Lotto, Lotto Texas, Lotto Texas Extra, Hungary Hatoslotto, Australia Saturday Lotto, Australia Superdraw Saturday, Phillipines Ultra Lotto, Romania Joker, Spain El Gordo, US Cash4Life, Hungary Otoslotto, Japan Loto 7, Mexico Melate, New Zealand Powerball, Canada Lotto 649, South Africa Lotto, Germany Lotto, Italy Lotto, Philippines Grand Lotto, Columbia Baloto, Portugal Totoloto, Ontario 49, Spain BonoLoto, Italy MillionDAY, Poland Lotto, Philippines Mega Lotto, Romania Loto 6/49, South Africa Powerball, Australia Monday Lotto, Australia Wednesday Lotto, Peru Tinka, Ukraine Super Loto, Chile Clasico Loto, Japan Mini Loto, Raffles, and more.
iOS (iPhone), Android
Email, Live Chat, WhatsApp, Social Media
Lotto Direct Limited
Afghanistan, Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Cuba, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Israel, Iran, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Poland, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, United States, Venezuela, Yemen
TheLotter is one of the longest-serving online lotteries with over 19 years in the market, so it comes as no surprise to see a massive variety of lotteries you have to choose from with jackpot sizes from $25,000 to $224 Million! These lotteries include the like of:
- US – Powerball
- Spanish – EuroMillions
- Italy – SuperEnlotto
- Europe – EuroJackpot
- Texas – LottoTexas
- Hungary – Otoslotto
- South African – Powerball
- Philippines – SuperLotto
- Ukraine – Megalot
- Spain – BonoLoto
- Australian – Monday Lotto
- Portugal – Totoloto
- Mexico – Melate
- Romania – Joker
- Spain – La Primitiva
- Spain – EuroMillions Superdraw
- Peru – Tinka
- Ukraine – Megalot
For a complete list of the available lotteries, check out the “GiantLottos Quick Facts Table” here. It is worth noting that the lotteries available for each user may vary depending on what country their from, so we always recommend following one of the sign up links on our page and checking what’s available for you.
There are many ways players can purchase tickets for these lotteries, players can enter using the Easy Lottery Play Page, Systematic Entry, Multi-Draw Packages, Subscriptions, Syndicates, and Bundles:
- Easy Lottery Play Page – An easy lottery play page is set up so players know exactly how many numbers to pick, when the draws will take place, and how much money they could win.
- Systematic Entry – Players can choose to play a lottery draw with a systematic entry. This allows a player to pick more numbers than necessary to fill each lottery line, increasing the combinations and winning possibilities of the numbers chosen.
- Multi-Draw Packages & Subscriptions – It is possible to purchase multi-draw packages or to subscribe to a lottery. This enables players to play draw after draw, without the necessity to come back to the site each time.
- Syndicates – TheLotter gives its players the possibility of playing with a syndicate, which is basically group play. Players participate in draws with a lot more lines, but at a lesser cost. If one of the lines happens to win a prize, this will be shared with the other syndicate members.
- Bundles – This is very similar to a syndicate but with the addition of another line that is the player’s personal choice. Winnings from that line, if any, belong to the player, while prizes from the syndicate’s lines are shared with all the syndicate’s members.
In addition to lotteries, theLotter offers players the opportunity to win prizes by playing raffles. Unlike lotteries, where customers select the numbers they wish to play, in a raffle, customers purchase shares in raffle tickets in hopes they will come up in the draw. The raffles on offer at theLotter are all from Spain. There is a monthly Lotería Nacional raffle draw and two huge raffles at the end/beginning of the year – Lotería de Navidad and Lotería del Niño. Each raffle has a massive prize pool, but participation is by share, giving winners only a percentage of the prize they win.
Supported Payment Methods
There are two ways to purchase tickets when playing on TheLotter. You can deposit funds into your account before choosing a lottery to play or pay for tickets as you go! The payment methods available are supported in many countries such as Austria, Belgium, Colombia, Italy, Poland, Spain, the UK, and more, giving everyone a payment method they can use.
The minimum deposit limit is £10 for many of these methods, so you don’t need to lump loads of money into your account to play. The withdrawal limit is only £1, so withdrawals can always be made, even without winning massive amounts. Withdrawal and deposit limits can vary depending on which method you use, so always check what payment method is best for you before depositing.
Here are the deposit methods available with the eligible countries listed:
|Deposit Method||Eligible Countries|
|Sofort||Austria, Belgium, Italy, Poland, Spain, Switzerland|
|Rapid Transfer||Austria, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Spain, UK|
Withdrawal and deposit times are always very similar between gambling sites and depend on your payment method. Depositing is practically instant throughout these methods. However, withdrawals can take anywhere between 0 – 6 days. Typically they are pretty speedy on TheLotter.
Here are the available withdrawal methods:
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Visa||$1||$1,000||1 – 3 Working Days|
|MasterCard||$1||$1,000||1 – 3 Working Days|
|Skrill||$1||$2,000||1 – 3 Working Days|
|Neteller||$1||$2,000||1 – 3 Working Days|
Bonuses & Promotions
When signing up to play the lottery through Online Gambling Hub, you will get a fantastic exclusive bonus of 15% off your first purchase across ALL lottery tickets! This is a great way to kickstart the journey to hopefully winning the lottery!
As well as this there are loads of regular promotions, giving you discounts, free tickets, and more! Some of the available promotions available when writing this review are:
- 15% Discount For Spain EuroMillions Superdraw Tickets
- 10% Discount For Loteria Nacional Tickets
- 10% Discount For Loteria Del Navidad Tickets
- 10% Discount For Loteria Del Nino Tickets
- Up To A 25% Discount When You Play 5, 10, 25, or 52 Consecutive Draws
In addition to this, TheLotter also has a VIP Club for all its regular members. When players purchase tickets, they accumulate points, which can be exchanged for huge discounts on lottery tickets!
The promotions at TheLotter are forever changing, keeping this lottery site fresh and fun to play. With all the discounts, it is very tough to compete with them!
Players should have no hesitation about playing the lottery online at TheLotter. The brand is operated by Lotto Direct Limited, which is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (License: MGA/CRP/402/2017) which ensures that they meet a threshold of safety and transparency. TheLotter has a valid SSL certificate by GeoTrust. This means the connection between a player’s browser and its servers is encrypted. This encryption protects players from having their data stolen and misused. Visitors to the site can instantly see it is secure as there’s a lock icon to the left of the site’s URL in the browser’s address bar.
TheLotter site has earned a 4 star ranking at Trustpilot, with customers stating that it’s “reliable”, offers the “best service”, has “very helpful Customer Service”, and that it’s a “trusted website”.
TheLotter’s website is extremely user-friendly and there is plenty of information available for players. If players ever have a query then there are many ways they can get answers.
Firstly, they have an extensive FAQ section where all of players commonly asked questions have been answered. If players questions haven’t been answered here, they can turn to theLotter’s professional and friendly Customer Service Team. The team is available 24/7 and can be contacted via the following methods
- Live Chat
- Social Media
All of these contact types have extremely fast response times, with the quickest being WhatsApp and Live Chat. The amount of customer service contact methods is far superior than other websites. To top it off all the services are available in several major languages.
Is TheLotter The Right Lottery Site For You?
Waiting for the results of a lottery draw is always exciting and some players may prefer holding a physical ticket in their hands as the winning numbers are called. Playing the lottery online at TheLotter, however, has many advantages, especially the fact that no matter where you are in the world, you can play the biggest international draws. Here is a summery of all the advantages of playing lottery at TheLotter:
- The industry leader in online lottery play since 2002
- Access to more than 60 of the most exciting lotteries in the world, including the major lotteries from the United States and Europe
- Access to local lottery draws and lotteries that stage draws on a daily basis
- Tickets for the biggest raffle draws in the world
- Money-back guarantee on the first purchase
- Ongoing, and limited time promotions offering discounts and cashback on ticket purchases
- VIP Club discounts for players based on their lottery play
- No commissions on winnings are charged
- Customer support is well above the industry standards